Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Accident in Slowwwww motion!

Ever wonder what it’ll be like while you are actually having an accident or falling off your motor cycle or in any way injuring yourself while using an automobile, wonder no more! I had recently got in to such an incident which gave me much experience and more than that more bruises and cuts. So let me describe to you…my readers…in full colour…AND IN SLOW MOTION…the accident.

Well it was a typical alarmingly hot day in male’. Feeling too hot to stay inside my friend and I decided to take a drive around male’ in our motor cycles.

Though our sole intention was just to try to cool off, we can’t help looking around for babes walking with almost small outfits: thank god for the searing heat. Good thing there was an outdoor basketball  tournament which attracts a lot of babes to watch their boy friends and prospective guy friends play :P

Well everything was going well. Feeling the wind in my hair. Letting the metres go by it was a combination of paradise and hell at the same time (searing heat=hell; get it).

Suddenly the world turned upside down…well literally DUH!

(The below description in SLOW MOTION is somewhat fictional as I kind of blacked out the falling part and got to my senses only after falling off)

I was swirling around and around trying to get control of my motor cycle but with no avail.

My muscles flinched at the idea of my body colliding with the concrete hard cement road just below me…OUCH!

My adrenaline pumped. Not in the sense getting ready to shoot the winning goal while playing football or hitting a winner in tennis or a putting a dunk in basketball. But it was more of a panic induced rush.

With my head buzzing with finality of my face having to meet with the concrete road below me, i made a drastic and very foolish mistake…I used the front brake…

Which then brings us back to my world turning upside down.

As i was skidding and falling i thought to myself “Is this really happening. I’m getting in on an accident, FINALLY”.

I don’t know what collided with the ground first. All i can think about was why is the world going dark.

BAM WHOOSH POW WTF OUCH *@#$

After all that ruckus i slowly opened my eyes…to find that a huge weight was pressing on my leg. Just my luck, the whole motor cycle had ended up on my left leg with the silencer making a BBQ out of  it.

Suddenly strong hands gripped mine and pulled me up. It seems the onlookers had a heart to help poor old me to get my motor cycle  off me.

And that was the story 0f how muzay met with the road ( kind of looking for a how i met your mother vibe here:P ). 

 Bad_Day_by_supadave_3

4 comments:

  1. Interesting way of looking at an accident. Hope u r doing fine now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah im ok still cant play any sports though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to read about this dude. But glad you are fine now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnx guys plx tell others to read n comment k ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Statistics